Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall break!!

Fall break is finally here!! I could hardly concentrate yesterday in the one class that we had. I woke up this morning at 4:30 and roary our taxi driver took me Amanda Abby and Megan into galway to catch the bus to the Dublin airport. About halfway into Dublin, Mitch messaged me and said that he had already landed! His flight was early by about an hour, so I was really anxious to get to the airport. By the time I got to the airport, I said my goodbyes to my other cottage mates and went looking for Mitch and jt. It only took about 5 minutes of looking around and then I spotted them! I was so excited !! It's crazy how I was just talking to them 10 hours before in the United States!! We got on a bus to the Dublin city center, and unfortunately by the time it was our stop to get off, started pouring rain!! We searched for our bed and breakfast for about 30 minutes and after being completely drenched found it! Our bed and breakfast is so cute, the old lady who owns it was taking a nap so her son showed us in and told us everything we needed to know about Dublin etc. We then got settled in our room and rested for awhile before going out in search of coffee. We found a cute little coffee place to energize us and then went to boojum burrito!!!! I went to boojum about 4 days ago when I was in Dublin and it was sooo good!! I was excited to take the boys there. After our burritos, we walked to the Guinness store house and took a tour. When we got to the gravity bar, we got a free glass if Guinness. I have yet to have a full glass of Guinness here and I don't think I will be having any in the future! It was still really fun and the storehouse was so cool. After that, we walked around in the city, and then came back to our hotel. I'm really impressed with the guys as they don't seem to have any jet lag! I woke up at 4:30 and am dragging! We are going to rest a bit before going out again tonight for dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment